Course booking & Info
Sign up with a friend - get 10% off
Sign up with 4 - get 20% off ( ideal for prayer ministry teams in church, healing rooms)
LSSM students and Eagles Nest Community (Membership Plus ) get 25% off
If you would like to know more about the concessions, please email email@example.com. Please book early as there are limited spaces on this course.
What will be covered on this training course:
- Defining Trauma
- What Trauma does to people
- Understanding fight, flight and freeze patterns with the Polyvagal Theory
- Recognising and dealing with PTSD
- Regulating the Nervous system to interrupt PTSD patterns
- Releasing Trapped Trauma in the body
- Overcoming Overwhelming
- Disrupting Patterns of Disassociation
- Staying in the present with grounding exercises.
- Somatic Approaches to feeling safe in your own body
- Healing the inner child
- Understanding Generational Trauma
Patrick Loh graduated from Singapore Bible College with a Masters of Divinity in Pastoral Ministries in 2005. He is an ordained minister under Harvest International Ministries and is Associate Pastor at Soakability, a Church that carries the healing presence of God into the hospitals and into the streets.
Patrick helps people to encounter the Father’s heart and empowering them to heal and thrive in their hearts so that they may thrive in every area of their lives